The Emory University PRISM program, a National Science Foundation Graduate
Teaching Fellows in K-12 Education (GK-12) program, is now accepting
applications for 2010-2011.
- Gain teaching and curriculum development experience!
- Improve your communication and teamwork skills!
- Practice talking about science to non-scientists!
- Get a fresh perspective on your own research!
- Write and publish inquiry-based lessons!
- Be a mentor and role model to local students!
View information about the PRISM Fellowship and application procedures at
Download a flyer at http://www.prism.emory.edu/app/PRISMflyer10.pdf
Information Sessions (please RSVP to email@example.com):
January 21 and 25, 2010, 4:30pm.
Emory College Center for Science Education
1399 Oxford Road, Atlanta, GA 30322