The Plant Genome Research Program (PGRP) offers paid summer internships to undergraduate students interested in gaining scientific research experience in laboratory settings.
Highlights of this internship program include:
-Independent research projects in genetics, biochemistry, microbiology, bioinformatics, cell biology, plant insect interactions and more.
- Laboratory training with Cornell University and BTI researchers
- Weekly seminars: World-class speakers and career development workshops
- Diverse environment: Students and researchers from around the world
- Student Summer Symposium: Students present their research projects with talks and posters
- Competitive Stipend: $500 weekly plus housing in beautiful Ithaca, NY
- Deadline: Feb. 15
See their website for more information: http://www.bti.cornell.edu/educationInternships.php